It’s not always easy to keep your team motivated and excited; simply, motivation is fleeting, and every once in a while we could all use a little help bringing the pep back to our step.
Successful leaders know that inspiring a team is one of the most critical skills you need to develop in order to encourage company growth and meet your business objectives, but accomplishing that is not always as easy as saying, “Go get ‘em, Tiger.”
A truly inspiring message should be empowering and encouraging, and what better people to look to for those ideas than industry professionals that have already achieved a success in their respective fields?
Next time you feel your team could use a little boost in their morale, try stimulating their progress with a thought-provoking quote from some of the world’s most successful people like those we’ve compiled below.
- “Approach each customer with the idea of helping him or her solve a problem or achieve a goal, not of selling a product or service.” – Brian Tracy
- “If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will.” – Bob Hooey
- “Most people think ‘selling’ is the same as ‘talking’, but the most effective salespeople know that listening is the most important part of their job.” – Roy Bartell
- “The key to mastering any kind of sales is switching statements about you – how great you are, and what you do – to make statements about them.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
- “Questions are more effective than statements in moving others.” – Daniel Pink
- “The more informative your advertising, the more persuasive it will be” – David Ogilvy
- “Ninety percent of selling is conviction and 10 percent is persuasion.” – Shiv Khera
- “You don’t close a sale; you open a relationship if you want to build a long-term, successful enterprise.” – Patricia Fripp
- “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- “The most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
- “Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine” – Jack Ma
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Today is a new beginning, a chance to turn your failures into achievements and your sorrows into so goods. No room for excuses.” – Joel Brown
- “How you think when you lose determined how long it will be until you win.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become an architect of your future.” – Robin Sharma
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to success is to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison.
- “It is not failure if you enjoyed the process.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.” – Eric Thomas
- “The most unprofitable item ever manufactured is an excuse” – Jason Mason
- “If you can change your mind you can change your life.” – William James
- “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
- “Growth and comfort do not coexist.” – Ginni Rometty
- “There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Success has a price. If you aren’t prepared to pay it, you shouldn’t expect to achieve it.” – Dan Waldschmidt
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
- “The secret of getting ahead is just getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “Doing what you’ve been doing is going to get you what you’ve been getting.” – Seth Godin
- “The difference between a successful person and the rest is not a lack of ability, but a lack of will.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
- “Success is never accidental.” – Jack Dorsey
Spinify lets you take these to the next level by displaying the on your office TV along with the stats on the teams progress for their KPIs on our Lively Leaderboards.
Try it free for 14 days.