Are you looking to boost morale at your workplace? Inspire your team to work at their full potential? Then check out these Grant Cardone quotes. I mean, who are we kidding? The man is the definition of an overachiever in the sales business. Everyone in the industry loves him.
If you don’t know about this 62-year-old revolutionary, please continue reading below.
Who is Grant Cardone?
Grant Cardone is an entrepreneur, author, sales guru, and internationally acknowledged businessman. He invests in real estate and has raised billions through crowdfunding.
This charismatic Texan has risen to the top of the sales world. He embodies principles of hustle and competition and is an inspiration to everyone else in this business. In 2019, he hosted the world’s largest business conference in Marlins Park, when 35 thousand attendees filled the baseball stadium for his GrowthCon3.
His dad died when he was a teenager, so his mother raised a family of five kids. He proves that you can achieve enormous success from humble beginnings. And that is what the sales business is about—always pushing for success and never giving up.
Grant Cardone quotes
Cardone’s experiences drive his life philosophy. And that’s important. When you read these quotes to your team or use them in sales contests, they will know he’s the real deal.
People with status often make statements just to get clout. But Grant isn’t like that, because he worked for everything he has. That is the value you want to see in your team.
His quotes generally fall within seven broad categories. These are:
Cardone spent a large part of his life suffering from depression. During that period, he also ran a highly successful business. Managing your mental health while also making sure you do your work isn’t easy—millions across the globe struggle with it. But Cardone made it through. He survived.
Mental illness is just one of the countless obstacles he’s faced. Your sales team will probably face many challenges, from losing customers to problems at home. Cardone has a lot to say about the topic.
Quotes on obstacles
- “Every adventure will contain experiences you would never want.”
- “Most opportunities are disguised as problems.”
- “Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction to the problem is your problem.”
- “Just because most don’t make it doesn’t mean you can’t.”
- “Have goals so big your problems pale in comparison.”
You cannot succeed in sales without setting goals. This is something Cardone realized early on.
Quotes on goals
- “Never lower your target; increase your actions.”
- “Anyone that suggests to do less is either not a real friend or confused.”
- “Do whatever you need to do to get bigger than life.”
- “Small thinking has and always will be punished in one way or another.”
- “There’s no shortage of money, only of people thinking big enough.”
If you want to succeed in the sales world, people must know about you. This is how you get more customers and boost business—your reps must stand out.
Quotes on reputation
- “Average is a failing formula.”
- “Obscurity is a bigger problem than money.”
- “You can’t get anywhere flying under the radar.”
- “The average call me obsessed. The successful call me for advice.”
- “Show up early. Treat people with respect. Perform at the highest levels.”
Sitting around in an office and sulking isn’t a recipe for success. Having the right attitude for the job is. Your team must be confident, never give up, and take the initiative to approach new clients.
Quotes on attitude
- “Don’t go to work to work, go to work to prosper.”
- “‘It’s not my job’ means ‘I don’t want to participate in the solution.'”
- “Never quit and you are guaranteed to find your greatness.”
- “Approach every situation with a whatever-it-takes-mindset.”
- “Do what others refuse to do.”
Determination was crucial in Grant Cardone’s meteoric rise. And it’s essential for your sales teams. Unless they want to succeed, they will not get to the top. If your team doesn’t have any clients right now, they must find some. This drive is vital for the growth of any sales team.
Quotes on determination
- “No one’s going to come to your house and make your dreams come true.”
- “Success is your duty, obligation, and responsibility.”
- “Everything in life is a sale and everything you want is a commission.”
- “Your greatness is limited only by the investments you make in yourself.”
- “Focus on creating and producing a future, not what happened yesterday.”
Grant’s mantra in life is simple: lazy is not normal. He believes you must be motivated to be the best, and do whatever is necessary to get there. Over his life, he has hustled his way to the top and believes you and your sales team can do the same.
Quotes on hustling
- “Never lower your price, add value.”
- “Never depend on one action.”
- “Comfort makes more prisoners than all the jails combined.”
- “You sleep like you’re rich. I’m up like I’m broke.”
- “Unwillingness to do what no one else wants to is why people lack money.”
Cardone has written some articles with 14 thousand likes and some others with 14 thousand dislikes. He regularly receives hate because he lives in the spotlight. But he never lets it get to him. He pushes through and looks past it. This has made him the giant he is today.
If your sales team gets a bad review or an angry client, they must learn to rise above it.
Quotes on criticism
- “Never fear the haters. You can’t reach your potential without them.”
- “The ambitious are criticized by those that have given up.”
- “One week they love me, next week they hate me. Both weeks I get paid.”
- “Criticism’s easily avoided by saying, doing and being nothing.”
- “You’ll never be admired without being criticized first.”
Grant Cardone has made it in the business using these ideals. Now it’s your turn.